Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm 3 and in charge


For all those who have been waiting for this, I am truly sorry for the 7 month delay. There have been a lot of developments for our little man over the last little while. Kai has been on skates now for a month or so and his dad is very happy. I did not think he would take a liking to it, but I was wrong. He really enjoys skating with his dad as long as I hold his belly and go fast. Heaven forbid I hold his hands, but we are working on it.

Kai, has since moved into the pre-school room at his daycare. Christine and I were talking today that our little man has now gone through all 3 rooms. We cannot believe how much he has grown. We have noticed over the last little while one of his many traits that he has from his mom. He is a little boy that knows what he wants and will make sure it happens.

Since Kai has turned 3 we have been very busy, we had Grandpa's Christmas party at West Edmonton Mall Galaxy land. He really enjoyed this day and told Santa what he wanted for Christmas. He favorite question this year for Santa was "Santa, where are your reindeer?". It was very cute and something Christine and I will never forget.

We had a great Christmas holiday season this year, way too many memories to talk about and Kai was very blessed with all the great toys he received. I would also like to make note that Kai lost his Opa this past December and we all know that he is watching over him. He loved his Opa very much and he will be missed dearly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally! xo.